- Working on EVERYTHING at once is never a good idea.
- Oh, Aubrey Nightingale, will I ever finish you?
- Why is it easier to write in 1st person, than it is to write in 3rd person POV?
- Writing memoirs are hard because you feel guilty for telling how people truly are... But I guess; “You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ~ Anne Lamont
- Reading so many good books right now. Just finished two amazing books. It's hard to read OR write when you want to do both!
- I'm a supermom, but I admit to feeling a qualm ...